Witchcraft foundation ( recycled plastic) SPF 15
Longlasting Waterproof & transfer proofmedium/full coverage foundation with an SPF 15.
This contain rose water to help soften/hydrate your skin and liquorice extract to help even out yours skintone, along with moisturising agents to help plump out your skin and minimise any fine lines/wrinkles.
Shade 1: For extremely pale skin - leans towards pink/neutral undertones
Shade 2: Porcelain skin - leans towards warmer undertones
Shade 3 Fair Skin - leans towards neutralundertones
Shade 4: Fair skin: warm undertones
Shade 5: Fair/medium skin with cool undertones
Shade 6: Medium Skin with Neutral Undertones
Shade 7:Medium Skin with Cool Undertones
Shade 8: Medium/Tan skin with Cool Undertones
Shade 9: Tan skin with Neutral undertones
Shade 10:Tan skin with warm undertones
Shade 11: Tan/Dark skin with Cool undertones
Sahde 12: Dark Skin with Neutral undertones
How to work out your skin tone:
Its best to do this wearing no make up - wait 30 mins after washing your face as any scrubbed skin may appear pink and give a false reading
Hold a white piece of paper up to your face.
Looking in a mirror, try to see how your skin looks in contrast to the white paper. It may appear to have a yellow cast, a blue-red or rosy cast, or it may not appear to be either, but a gray color instead. What colour does you skin appear at the side of the paper
- yellowish or sallow beside the white paper, you have a warm skin tone.
- pink, rosy, or blueish-red, then you have a cool skin tone.
- grey, your skin probably has an olive complexion with a neutral undertone. The green from your complexion and the yellowish undertone combines to create this effect.You can experiment with neutral and warm tones, since you fall somewhere in between.
- If you can't determine any cast of yellow, olive, or pink, you have a neutral skin tone. Neutral tones can look good in foundations and colours on both ends of the cool/warm spectrum.
Another way to do this is to look at what colour jewellery you wear.
- If you suit gold you more than likely have a warm skin tone
- If you suit silver you more than likely have a cool skin tone
- If you can wear both colour you more than likely have a neutral undertone.
Water,cyclopentasiloxane, polymathy methacrylate, ethylhexyl methocinnamate, PEG - 10 dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, magnesium sulpha, titanium dioxide, tocopherol, , tocopheryl acetate, sodium hyaluronate, lethicin, hydronated lethicin,laminaria saccharina extract, dipropylene glycol, laureth - 7, sorbitan sesquioleate, dimethicone/PEG - 10/15 crosspolymer, dimethicone/PEG - 10 crosspolymer, triethocycaprylylsilane, dimethicone silyate, dimethicone crosspolymer, silica, pentaerythrityl, phenoxyethanol, sorbic acid, (+/-) Iron oxides,(CI77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium dioxide (CI 77891) Chromium Oxide green CI 77288.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children, Keep out of eyes, stop use if irritation occurs, Use within 24 months of opening.