Strange Magic Eyeliner Pen (Not for magnetic lashes)
Our Strange Magic Eyeliner is just that - Magic.
Apply to your lids as you would a standard eyeliner and then apply your standard non magnetic lashes over the top and they will adhere to the eyeliner.
Not to be used on waterline
keep out of reach of children
- Press button on top of eyeliner pen & shake well
- pressing the button releases the ink (it can only be pressed once) - the tip will be white initially under the ink starts to run through - this can take a few minutes.
- Draw on your eyeliner (do not wait to dry before applying your lashes
- apply your lashes
- admire the strange magic at force!
- make sure you place the lid back on the pen when you have stopped using it to ensure it doesn't dry out.
- If storing standing up (in a brush pot or similar) please stand lid down to stop the tip drying out.
Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Iron Oxide (CI77499),
Polysorbate 80, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol